Dental implants are one of the most comfortable and effective ways to replace missing teeth and restore a natural healthy smile.
Placed into the jaw, dental implants replace the natural root of a missing tooth. Once the bone and tissue supporting the implant have healed, it is crowned with a natural-looking, custom-crafted tooth restoration.
Advantages of Dental Implant
• Dental implant restorations never decay
• Dental implants restore proper chewing and the full strength of your bite.
• Dental implants are comfortable and convenient.
• Dental implants prevent tooth loss side effects; gum recession, bone loss, and speech difficulties.
• Dental implants can make dentures secure and reliable, no more messy adhesives.
• Dental implants prevent bone loss, preserving the appearance of your face and prevent sunken cheeks.
Dr. Wolf offers other dental solutions to replace missing teeth at her Akron practice, including dentures. Many of our cosmetic dentistry patients undergo in-office teeth whitening before the placement of their dental implants to further improve their new smiles.
Are Dental Implants right for you?
If you want to know if dental implants are right for you, contact our dentist today and schedule your consultation. Your questions and concerns are important to us, and we will work closely with you to help make your implant procedure a success.
Dr. Mary-Ann Wolf is a member of Akron Dental Society, Ohio Dental Association, ADA and AGD.